Welcome to my Demon's Souls PS5 gallery! I am proud to have worked on such a groundbreaking title -- alongside a team with the utmost in ingenuity, attention to detail, and craftsmanship. Special thanks to the Tech Art and FX teams that made these areas come to life.
I was responsible for building this first exterior section of bridges, their connected towers (one which gets clipped in the cinematic), and the center building where the dragon perches.
My responsibilities were:
- re-composing scenes to make sense out of block geometry, and creating dramatic compositions and focal points
- modeling out a new environment shell and structures
- sculpting and blend map painting terrain and walls
- applying destruction and wear and tear
- world building scenes with foliage, natural and architectural kit pieces
Mark Skelton - Art Director https://www.artstation.com/madmanmark
Christian De Los Santos - Environment Lead https://www.artstation.com/csantos
Justin Wagner - Materials Lead https://www.artstation.com/jwag2014
Michael Kahn-Rose - Lighting Lead https://www.artstation.com/mkahnrose
Matthew Via - Kit Sculpts https://www.artstation.com/matthewjvia
Willow Hermoso - Kit Sculpts https://www.artstation.com/hermosoleonard
Audrey Born - Prop Artist https://www.artstation.com/born_audrey